Friday, December 5, 2008

The next stop on our TDIPT Home Holiday Tour...

is to rural Central New York.
Hi! I'm Karin (AKA Peanut) of Countryfolk Keepsakes. I have a love of Americana primitive with a touch of humor and whimsy.
C'mon in, warm up by the wood stove and take a gander around the ol' Countryfolk farmhouse.



A vintage 48 star flag hangs above the french doors.



Our Christmas tree...



Our country kitchen.



Haven't had a complaint yet on what I make for dinner.
:> )



A wee snowman tucked behind the mirror, smiles back at you...



Old Glory covers two walls in our den.
I'm known in these parts as "The Flag Lady."



Merry Christmas!


7 comments:

  1. Wow....what a festive place your homestead is Peanut! It sure does say "It's Christmas, so C'mon in" and how!
    Everything looks so magical!

    Thank you for inviting us inside for a peek. Your home and your decorating is wonderful!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!
    Man Peanut, your home is SO warm and cozy, even WITH all that snow!
    Thanks for sharing..

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Peanut! I just love it!!! Thank you for letting us come visit!!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Im dying here, your home is so pretty & prim! Now between yours and Audrey's Im feeling low about my ugly house!
    Thanks for sharing, its fantastic! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to come visit here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peanut, I love your style of decorating. It's so warm and welcoming. Love that old flag you have. Thanks for sharing the pics with us all.
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peanut,
    The color scheme, the eye candy!
    ooooo Those red French doors and the flag room!
    Too many to list!
    Let me just say I love it all!

    Merry Christmas!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!