Friday, October 19, 2012

Where Beautiful Things Are Created



Many of our friends, customers and Tdipt followers are artist and crafters and wonder where we create the primitive folk art we sell. We've been asked if we have studios and if so do we have them in our homes or in offices or even cottages and sheds. 

A couple of Tdipt gals have shared some pictures of where they create.


Here's Lynn Staynoff of 2Stitchin Studio, place where she stitches all her lovely goodies.





Lynn says,
"In this room I have my drawing table and a bed handy if I can get too tired of thinking up new designs and need a rest! I have a nice walk-in closet that I turned into my supply closet for my frames, fabric, shipping supplies, etc. As far as the stitching it usually happens in the den in front of the tv. I hope you enjoyed peeking in my studio."


Here are some example of Lynn's beautiful work,



Karin Pender of Countryfolk Keepsakes creates in this comforting place



And here are some of the wonderful characters she creates,


Perfect examples of the diverse folk art you'll see from the Tdipt gals.


4 comments:

  1. what lovely creations that come out of an inspiring workroom! one day, my room may look half this nice - instead of the dungeon where I abide now :) Lovely through and through, sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing where other people create. I have a smal room and its a disaster. Wish I could keep it organized like the gals above lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your work spaces ladies. They look nice and cozy, perfect for creating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, what a beautiful and cozy space! That 4 poster daybed is gorgeous!

    My nose would grow like Pinocchio if I said my studio is always neat like in my photos. Most of the time it looks like a tornado has blown through.
    :> )
    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!