Sunday, November 27, 2011

And the winners are.........



TDIPT Mercantile would like to thank everyone who visited us during our

Christmas Open House celebration!

Thank you for being so kind as to comment on our blog, or spread the word via your own blog or Facebook, and a special thank you to those of you who purchased a handmade from one of the very talented TDIPT artisans.

We've drawn names, and below are the lucky 13 winners of the fabulous gifts, so generously donated by our generous members.


taylor62

mrwhitney

mamatkins

wickedfaerie13

hollyharris

magwahkiddy

joanjac

kab64diamond

jbcoffee

gwendabruhn

nitajoja

rbentley1



The artists will contact you, so please be sure to check your spam folders, and reply in a timely manner, so that we do not have to disregard your name and give the prize to someone else.


Congratulations to you all!

Happiest of Holidays from TDIPT!





9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of the winners!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...congrats to all the lucky winnters!! Merry Christmas!!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!! I think I spy my name in the list of luckies!! Yippee!!! Thank you to the wonderful team of artists that make up the amazing TDIPT group - this was a wonderfully generous giveaway....And congratulations to all of the winners! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of the winners! There sure were some fabulous prizes! Thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited that I won something! I can't wait to see what it is.

    Thanks so much
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all of the lucky winners! They are truly going to enjoy their new goodies!

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant believe I won! Thanks, cant wait to see what it is. mamatkins

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so thrilled to have won. It's the lovely painting from Sue Nagle of Paint in Thyme! I have it up, and I'm thinking this Santa will be displayed year round. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!