Saturday, November 20, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!


It’s been a very exciting day around the
TDIPT homestead and we are so excited
to announce that the winners have been drawn!

We would like to wish many congratulations
to our lucky recipients!

You will be contacted by your artist soon -
and we would ask that you respond by Wednesday
in order to allow our artists to mail your gift
to you in a timely manner.

The holidays will soon be in full swing
and we want to give you plenty of time
to enjoy your wonderful handmade during the season!

With that being said and with heartfelt congratulations,
We celebrate with the following winners:

Nancy
Jan
April
Pam
Karen
Cathy
Tina
Susie
Terry
Darlene
Linda
Lola
Debra
Monica
Cathy
Kelly
Mary
Janet
Carol

Remember, with the Thanksgiving holiday,
we will need to hear back from you by Wednesday -
otherwise another name may have
to be drawn in your place.

Many thanks to everyone for joining in the fun and
helping us make our Open House such a wonderful success!

CONGRATS AGAIN TO OUR WINNERS!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone! And a BIG thank you to all the artists who generously and graciously donated their time to make this happen.

    Brightest Blessings to all, and may each of you have a Happy Thanksgiving, surrounded by the people you love...we all have so much to be thankful for.

    Lola
    I hope the "Lola" in the winners' list is ME! If it's another Lola, then congratulations to you...nice name! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone!
    I was contacted by Jane and an thrilled to have won her beautiful doll.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! well done.

    Fulvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. (HolyCowHolyCowHolyCowHolyCow!) THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! Just found out I get to give Swamp Rat a new home! I've already dusted off a rocking chair, a corner shelf with a good view, and a window seat - and can tell already it will be a joy to count him in the family! Thank you to all who had any part in this raffle - what tremendous fun (The back story is: I never win anything!! Guess that trend is permanently altered now! And I guess too that the moral of that story is to never give up, and always be willing to play - anyway! LOL!) Excuse me while I go dance down the street for a bit (not kidding). Just had to come say THANK YOU! All best wishes - more later - Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH my goodness! I just got an email from Nancy (Moon Pie Primitives) ~ I am going to receive her beautiful Merry pinkeep! I am THRILLED to have this beautiful handmade! Thank you Nancy, and thanks again, to all the artists for sharing your gifts of time, talent and generosity...

    God's Brightest Blessings to all!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if there is more than one Debra- hope it is me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure if I'm the winner or not. My name is Linda, but not sure I'm the only one.
    Thanks so much. I hope it's me. If not, congrats to the other Linda!!
    Linda Pence
    Linda.1@zoomtown.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw the winners list and since I did not receive an email saying I was a lucky winner :(, there must have been more than one "Terry". Congratulations to the other Terry !!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!