- Purchase an item from the Mercantile this month. With each purchase you make we'll throw your name in the hat!
- Sign up to receive our TDIPT newseltter you can do this on the Mercantile or here on our blog.
- Leaving us a friendly comment here on this post
- Become a follower of our blog
- Post about our Birthday Giveaway on your blog, and let us know when you post a comment, and we'll add your name to that hat yet again!
We'll draw names on the evening of March 21st. The artists will attempt to contact you via email, so be sure to leave your email addy with us and be on the look out. We will post the names of the winners HERE on the blog as well. If we can;t reach you in a timely manner, we will draw a new name.
The artists will ship to the continental USA free of charge, but unfortunatly, we will have to ask those outside the US to pay for the shipping.
Hand painted, crackled, stained, sealed and signed by Sue.
From Mo of Wings and Paws Whimsies
A gorgeous set of Painted & Papered Stacking Damask Boxes w/ Tag
From Diane of Tallowberry Primitives
From Don of The Shaker Style
A beautiful #3 Shaker Box, made of cherry and painted in a somewhat primitive style with black milk paint.
From Susan of Prim and Proper Folks
Free standing on base. Just over 8" tall.