Sunday, November 22, 2009

CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS!

Ta-Daaaaa!
The TDIPT Open House winning names have been drawn
and we would like to extend HUGE congrats to our
lucky recipients!
You will be contacted by your artist soon -
and we would ask that you respond by Friday
to be able to receive your gift quickly.
The holidays will soon be in full swing
and we want to give you plenty of time
to enjoy your wonderful handmade during the season!

With that being said...
a hearty and heartfelt CONGRATS
to the following:

Melody Eccher
Charlotte MacDiarmid
Cathy Smith
Cindy Goodwill
Debbie Schneiderman
Jana Whitfield
Gwenda
Kimberly Meyer
Lynette Vail
Maureen Fourez
Kathleen
Debra Peterson
Rhonda
Penny Duffy
Siarra
Carol Boyd
Marie
Pamela
Rondah
Blue Rabbit Designs
Joni Reinhart

Remember, with the Thanksgiving hub of excitement
and family fun we will need to hear back
from you by Friday - otherwise (and unfortunately)
another name will be drawn in your place.
Hopefully, we don't have to go down that road,
but do hope you understand that time is of the essence!


CONGRATS AGAIN TO OUR WINNERS!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I just saw that I was a winner! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! I never win anything!!! Now what do I do??? LOL!!! One bright spot in a crappy day!!! Debbie Schneiderman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to be a winner and such a wonderful crock, I have never won a thing in my lifetime, I am so thrilled. thank you so much. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see an email address here. I haven't been contacted yet.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!